Thursday, September 25, 2008

week 6 Video online,google video and you tube

Completed searches on you tube and google video with the subject headings
Lego, Liverpool plains & Kogarah .

I have checked out " we love our NJ libraries" and Qandanj: now your library is open late too."
the other examples I looked at where: National library week 2008: super sized and No cookies in the library- classic sesame street ( couldn't resist, I loved my sesame st. when I was little).

I have search "Mosman Library" on you tube.
Tamworth city library could put videos on the you tube of our events.
For example, some of the functions we have had recently are:
author talks, children's activities, Home lending morning tea, and CPLA conference that we recently held.

Have completed the half way survey.

I really enjoyed this week, it added some fun to the course. I hope to put on a video that I took of sandman and flacco at the conference that I have on my camera, I just need to work out how to do that.

No comments: