Tuesday, September 23, 2008

week 5 - wikis

Book Lovers Wiki
loved it......
I would find this wiki very useful for my line of work, ie home delivery service.
i have a few clients who are great readers that don't just read westerns and romance. I'm always looking for great titles for them to read. The wiki layout is very friendly for people who aren't confident on computers.

Wookieepedia
great wiki if you are a "Star Wars" fan. Whether you are a casual or obessive fan of star wars, you would be in heaven with this wiki.

Library Success: A best practices Wiki
wow... where do you start with this wiki, so much information.
I did a simple search "reading" and I was amazed at what subjects came up.
such as:
getting kids to read, recommending reading, marketing, programs for young adults, literacy programs, just to name a few.

PB Wiki Tour
have watched the tour and edit an entry to home library service on 24/9/08

No comments: